The ‘How to Get 26+ on TOEFL Speaking’ online course is our ultimate resource – this is the practice material already used by the hundreds of students of our Group Lessons and expensive Private Lessons as complementary study material – and not only has it received great positive feedback, but it is also being updated as we improve and refine our methods of teaching.
The completion of the entire course will require at least two weeks of daily, sustained practice.
THE COURSE CURRICULUM COVERS:
- TOEFL Speaking Study Plan
- Review of Strengths and Weaknesses
- TOEFL Speaking Basics
- Resources to facilitate Immersion
- Lots of Example Responses
- Practice material to improve Fluency
- Words and Phrases
- Spoken Grammar
- Intonation for TOEFL Speaking
- How to Improve Speaking Speed
- Master Rules for each Speaking question
- Final Review – Put Everything Together
- TOEFL Speaking Practice Questions
- Examples of Private Lessons
- … and much, MUCH more.