Refund Policy for Courses
1. We offer a 7-day money back guarantee on all TOEFL courses. However, each client is only allowed one course refund.
2. We do not offer refunds for courses that are given as a package bonus.
Refund Policy for Classes
1. We offer a refund up to 24 hours before the start of the first class session for all group class package purchases.
2. We reschedule classes when they are canceled 24 hours in advance. If a student doesn’t show up to class or cancels after the 24-hour deadline, there will be no makeup lesson. Please understand that teachers plan their lessons around your schedule and other student can not meet teachers because you have already booked a lesson.
3. There are no makeup lessons or refunds for group classes after the starting time. Every group class is recorded and you will be sent the recording via email.
4. If you have booked private lessons, we offer refunds on any unused lessons for up to 30 days after the original purchase.
5. Your purchased lessons are valid for up to 1 year after the date of purchase.
6. Each student in private lessons is only allowed to reschedule one class per month, even if the request to reschedule is received more than 24 hours in advance.
Refund Policy for Diagnostic Test, Feedbacks, Evaluations and Trial Lessons
1. Any unused diagnostic test is refundable up to 30 days after purchase.
2. Used diagnostic tests are non-refundable.
3. Any unused speaking and writing feedback is refundable up to 30 days after purchase.1
4. Unused Evaluations and Trial Lessons are refundable within 30 days after purchase as well.
5. We reschedule evaluations and trial lessons when they are canceled 24 hours in advance. If a student doesn’t show up to class or cancels after the 24-hour deadline, there will be no makeup lesson.
6. Your purchased speaking and writing feedbacks, evaluations and trial lessons are valid for up to 3 months after the date of purchase.
7. All students are entitled to up to two speaking evaluations. If a student would like more than two speaking evaluations, then he or she will have to enroll in classes.
Refund Policy for Books
1. All book sales are final and non-refundable. Students are encouraged to download the free preview of the book before purchase.
If you would like a refund, or have any questions about our policies, please contact our support team at [email protected]