“I would like to thank your whole team who helped me to get my goal. I would say that my dream came true because of you all. Special thanks to my teacher Jamie.“
Sidhdhi Shah needed to get 26 on TOEFL Speaking in order to become a licensed physical therapist. Before she contacted the TST, she had taken the test twice and had earned 19 and 22 on the TOEFL Speaking section. In July 2018, Sidhdhi signed up for a TOEFL Speaking Evaluation and then enrolled in TOEFL Speaking Private Classes with Jamie Tanzman.
She took the TOEFL again in September and got 26 on TOEFL Speaking! Great job, Sidhdhi!
When we asked Sidhdhi to give some details about her story, here is what she said:
- What was your past TOEFL experience?
– When I joined TST, I had already taken TOEFL twice. I was very frustrated with my results. I didn’t know how to speak to get 26 in Speaking section.
- What were the classes at TST like?
– TST helped me to work in a specific direction by pointing out my weaknesses.
- How did your teacher help you get your score?
– Jamie taught me an important essence of speaking that is intonation. I strongly believe that getting 26 would be impossible without her help.